The game has many small graphical / audio options a user may tweak to their preference, either making the game potentially run faster or have less "distractions".
- Enable music - background music
- Enable sounds - explosions, shooting, death noises, etc
- Enable the bell at the beginning of each round
- Zoom in fullscreen - if in fullscreen, the game will scale to fit the max width/height available.
- Enable language filter - ?
- Display particles effects - shows blood, explosions, and other non-critical gameplay components. Disabling this can noticeably decrease lag.
- Display guest's nicknames
- Display your nickname - ?
- Add timestamps to messages - shows the time a message in the chat before the player's name. Ex:
- Activate automatic optimizations - ? (In Transformice would remove unnecessary background / textures if the game detected a certain amount of lag)